Wednesday, April 28, 2010

weekend activities

So I was driving along - to a local quilt show - & I saw that our neighbors had their babies.
So I decided that as long as the weather permitted, that Jacob & I would call on them to meet the babies. This included taking a walk with a 17 month old child who had ideas of his own regarding the walk.
DSC09831 He did not want to leave that bridge.
DSC09830 Could you blame him?
DSC09828 He is also ready to climb the chain link fence.
DSC09835 Or just sit on a park bench.
Oh wait a minute, I was going to tell you about our neighbors who just had their babies...
DSC09836 She was still nesting, but...
DSC09824 she had babies!
Visiting with the neighbors & he got to see them!
DSC09832 Our happy neighbors with their new brood.

8 comments:

Lesly said...

Awwww!!! Great opportunity! And great photos!

paula, the quilter said...

How old is he now? Love those adorable cheeks!

Libby said...

Isn't it nice when neighbors have babies, too . . . they can all grow up together *s*

Vicki W said...

Awwwwwww!

hetty said...

How lovely to get a chance to see the neighbours. And I'm with Jacob. I could sit on that bridge and watch the creek forever!

Rhonda said...

How precious.....swan babies and Jacob....too cute. He sure is keeping that hat on...Ayden pulls hers off before you can put it on her head....LOL

dee said...

That's so cute. He looks so great in his little shorts and hat. That little bridge looks mighty inviting. I think I could hang out there all day as well.

Sweet P said...

What adorable photos! Looks like he had a wonderful time.