Wednesday, April 21, 2010

quote of the day

"Being that this is primarily a quilting blog liberally seasoned with all the other things in my life, I believe this is a good thing." By Libby.

I concur 100% - now if I could just quit napping after work before I pick up my baby... (The guilt is overwhelming - only subsiding when I think about the daycare bill & fall alseep when I should be quilting... dammit.)

Just to be clear - he loves to play with his friends & did not enjoy it when mommy tried to take a nap on his watch!

Maybe this afternoon I will take some photos of what I did on Sunday...

3 comments:

Libby said...

But napping is neccessary!



(someone should put that on a sign *s*)

Exuberant Color said...

From a fellow napper: a nap is absolutely necessary for your energy level to be up when you pick him up from daycare. Taking care of yourself is doubly important so you are alert when taking care of him.

Andi said...

Working moms do what they need to do...I usually have an hour of quiet time at home before picking up Kendra. She seems happy and well-adjusted so far, and from what I have seen, Jacob is thriving! Nap on, sister ;-)