Monday, April 26, 2010


Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

He will get it - eventually. :o)
We got that bookcase/storage unit on Saturday at IKEA & put it together the same day. (I can now admit that I wondered if it was going to live inits box for a "while.") This might sound like I am patting my own darn self on the back, but the place looks better already!


julieQ said...

He will figure it out...then be running circles around all of us on the computer, etc!

Rhonda said...

Little ones are so cute when engrossed in a learning experience.

hetty said...

Isn't it great to have a place to store everything? Jacob looks so absorbed in his task. I'm sure it won't take long for him to master it.

Rian said...

That's a nice-looking storage unit. And the kid ain't bad, the way he holds his mouth just right.