Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I barely got to measure before my helper took over!


I barely got to measure before my helper took over!
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

I was going to offer him up for rent, but he is just too cute!

Several people asked me about the martian fabric in my last post. Those are recycled pajamas - the brand is MunkiMunki. (www.munkimunki.com) I have many pieces & parts - so whimsical & fun.

With all of those comments I have an itch to get going on my project. (Too bad I will have lost that itch by the time I get home & want a nap instead.)

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

What a cute little helper you have there! Bet your projects are turning out a little differently with the new measurements he's giving you LOL!

Exuberant Color said...

He is pretty darn cute!!

Rhonda said...

Jacob is too cute.....he might be thinking of a carpenter's job...LOL

hetty said...

Great little helper you have there! Perhaps you could rent him out.