Monday, March 08, 2010

Quilt Show

Marbles
DSC09963
DSC09964
Isn't that the cutest non-cat quilt ever?

This quilt also reminded me of the circles that I made...
I had a charm pack with which I used the "sew in a circle" thingy to fusible interfacing. I even pinked all the way around all of them (I don't remember the number - 1 million maybe).
I am not 100% sure why I stopped there - besides the need/want/desire to add more circles to the quilt. I also wanted my quilt to be orderly & "perfect." (I know, I know you all can quit laughing now.) Now I feel able to toss them onto the background like a game of marbles!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

OMG......that quilt is really neat.....3D, I'm thinking.....love it.

cindyquiltsOR said...

In engineering school, this view was called "perspective". And I was really BAD at it. Rubbed holes in my vellum kinda BAD. Erase, erase, erase.

Maybe if I got a new stitch ripper, I could try this!

I love the look. Thanks for posting it.

Rian said...

What I really love about this quilt is the quilting. Those little pebbles are really difficult to do.

Kay said...

This is obviously a terrific show. Thank you!