Thursday, March 04, 2010

quilt show part 1


DSC09816
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

How on earth do you (I) choose 1 quilt to represent a whole quilt show? Well there were many that I did not choose because I would also want to show the close ups & there were the ones that were part of a whole & there were the ones that I only took because there wasn't a gaggle of people on front of them...

In the end, here is yet another quilt by Ann Fahl. She had a special exhibit at Mid-Atlantic a year or two ago that I LOVED. You see they were all quilts of her cat (as this one is) but the techniques & colors that she chose were wide & varied!

I guess my next post will be blogged from blogger when I have more than a "minute."

(I almost used the photo of Jacob again...)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I don't think I've heard of Ann Fahl....I'll have to research her....I love the quilt shown...applique is so varied with so many techniques. It's amazing all the differenct looks you get. Thanks for sharing!

julieQ said...

Very pretty quilt...would love to see more of the show!

請吃飯 said...

向小善致敬,它使人生旅程較為平順。........................................