Friday, March 05, 2010

pasta face


pasta face
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

I love your little pasta face. Pa-pa-pa pasta face.

(Allow me to paint a scene in which we can frame this portrait. - or something like that.)

90% of the time I got into work at 6:30 & leave at 3. Allowing me plenty of time to run errands like going to the grocery store.

Last night, I worked until 5:00, picked up my son at 5:30 & was done in the grocery store at about 6:30 (two stores - grrrrr).

In the middle of the second store the time hits me like a ton of bricks. & I think there is no way that I can cook the chicken that I just bought for dinner tonight. So I grab something that promises to be quicker.

When I got home, the first thing that I did was turn on the oven so that it could start to pre-heat.

I then started to feed the cats at which time my son let me know that wanted cat food. (He tried to push me like he does with the smaller babies - you know the one, turn & push your bum into mommy's leg. & Yes he did pitch a fit when he failied at getting his way. Please do not let him grow up to be a bully....)

Then his father walked in (Probably very close to 7 p.m.). At which time I decided to turn off the oven & head to CiCi's where the food would be ready & waiting for us - good, bad, or indifferent. I could not feed my family at 8 p.m. - my son would not have lasted that long & I doubt that my husbad would either.

Can you tell who had pasta with tomato sauce & loved it? Yes, that is a bit of pasta on the tip of his nose.

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

I am laughing and I sides are hurting......your story was so funny and the sauce face is precious......something to show is girlfriend one of these days....LOL
Take care.

jovaliquilts said...

What great photo!

hetty said...

Love that cute pasta face! Great photo!

Pat said...

CUTE...and I'm glad you clarified that is a big of pasta on the tip of his nose and not a giant "boogie"....LOL

Jeanne said...

He got what he wanted -- supper!!! What a cute photo. I have similar ones -- 30 years old -- of Nick and Dave. This is an Italian household -- always lotsa pasta here!
Jeanne

Rian said...

Apparently Jacob takes eating pasta very seriously. Look at that face!

julieQ said...

Ah, that picture is precious!! Cute, cute...you can blackmail him later, you know...