Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kona Solids in use

Lesly asked to see my Kona Solids purchase. (One or more may actually be a Moda Bella Solid.) So here they are:
New fat quarters for my Munki in the Middle Quilt. The top one is school bus yellow - the others? Many shades of red! (One of those purples - probably the one on the bottom will be THE "Purple +")
What am I doing with them? (all 36 of them - where I only repeat the solids once - orange - it is already cut out...)
'The The "block" - a log cabin variation - frames?
The next to be sewn:
Some more newbies with their cut solids
& then:
Some more newbies with their 1/2 yard solids
These will be paired with my new fabrics:
Some newbies waiting their turn
Back in February, I shared this one:
DSC09474
& this one:
Working...

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ohhhh boy...solids.....I rarely buy them but boy, are they great to have in your stash.....I love you collection and what you're doing with them.

Jules said...

Very fun!

Quiltluver said...

I'm not one for solids, but those are kind of pretty.

Lesly said...

Great collection of solids, and what cute blocks - love those little details!