Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Hi"


"Hi"
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas
Please excuse me while I wipe that tear from my eye.

Over the long weekend, I managed to not do any sewing. (Sears Automotive zapped my energy...) I did do some cutting... I got a couple more "O" prints - Thanks again!

After doing our taxes, we went to see my grandmother, she is in a nursing home & not doing very well. She says, "What do you expect from an 87 year old?"

Watching the Olympics - while ignoring the binding... (I am watching on DVR & fast forwarding too much to be able to stitch as well - current excuse.)

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh, such precious times. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Rhonda said...

What a precious moment. His is such a happy little guy....I just love those fat cheeks.
Take care.

Rhonda said...

What a precious moment. His is such a happy little guy....I just love those fat cheeks.
Take care.

*karendianne. said...

"I love you big guy." (I loved hearing that) ...and of course how happy to hear him with the "Hi!" "Hi!" "Hi!" oh my he's talking!!!

GRACE said...

soooo cute, amy; looks like you are having ALL the fun these days....lucky you!