Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hiding Baby


Hiding Baby
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas
One of our favorite games. This one was started by me. I would put that blanket over his head like a ghost & he would pull it off. Now he plays the whole game by himself.

We are going to see a dermatologist today, but I dropped him off so that maybe after I get the car inspection done, I can sew a bit.

BTW as I reviewed this video before posting it, my girl cat was entranced! (I am actually surprised that there are not extraneous letters, symbols, & numbers on this post.)

6 comments:

dee said...

Jacob absolutely MADE my day today and yesterday. The winter blahhhs have set in and it made me laugh out loud to hear his little chuckle.
So darling!!

hetty said...

Adorable!

paula, the quilter said...

I wonder if she thought Jacob was somehow in that box (monitor)? He is so, so cute.

Rhonda said...

He is something else ...what a cutie......I see magician qualities in his future.....

Quiltluver said...

Awww...how cute. Made me laugh.

Jeanne said...

Peek-a-boo to Jacob! :0