Friday, February 26, 2010

grandpa's cane


grandpa's cane
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Guess who ate Thai food & loved it. This little 15 month year old boy! He also had a good check-up complete with 3 shots. He is still short & chubby with a big head. As a matter of fact many of his clothes are being donated because we can get them over his head.

That is o.k. on the drive down to the Mid-Atlantic quilt show yesterday, we stopped at the outlets & got him some new clothes.

Back to the Thai food. In an unassuming strip mall near our Hampton, VA hotel we found a great Thai restaurant. So nice considering that for the 4+ years that I have been attending this show we have had Pizza Hut & the like for meals...

7 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Yeah Thai food! We started exposing our kids to all sorts of exotic cuisines when they were little and it made such a difference! They eat everything now.

Rhonda said...

I love your post titles when you're talking about your little guy....you're an excellent story teller.
Isn't it great when the little ones have good appitites and will at least try anything. Thai food...yummy!!!

Rian said...

I think it's smart to give your kids all sorts of people food when they're babies. I don't know what my gramma gave me, but it wasn't much variety, because I was a very picky eater when I was a kid. Must've drove her nuts.

Cathi said...

Mmmm -- Thai food! Love that! I hope you got lots of pictures at the quilt show!

julieQ said...

I have never had Thai food...sounds so good. Love the generational connection!

Vicki W said...

Bummer - I didn't see you today!

Ruth's Place said...

Thai food is great, our little one loves it too.