Friday, January 15, 2010

Loves his books!


Loves his books!
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

The other photo from my hiding baby. That book is "Have You Seen My Cat?" by Eric Carle. (A favorite of mine.)

Meanwhile, when I took that photograph if I had said, "Hi." He would have busted out with laughter. Last night & this morning on the other hand, I barely got a grin.

Yesterday he said, "buh bye." He does not quite mimic it - say it responsively - yet, but he said it close to the event & Ms. Luz (The cook at his daycare - aka his favorite person - that boy loves his pancakes & french toast & grilled cheese & mac & cheese) heard him. :O)

9 comments:

Rian said...

They're so cute when they are learning to talk. DGD Savannah is 20 months and by the end of the week she was saying "Riyee" to Riley--she can't say an L yet. But she picked it up on her own and also ball, which she says, "bah." So adorable.

Chocolate Cat said...

He is growing up so quickly. Glad he loves his books, that one is one of my favorites too! Hope he's got at least one 'Slinky Malinki' book in his stash!!

Jackie said...

I always love to see children holding books and "reading" them. This is photo is just way too cute. Oh, I remember the buh, bye too!

Ruth's Place said...

He is growing up fast. Now that he is starting to talk you will really have to watch what you say. I said 'dammit' last week, still trying to stop Miss Two from saying that one in polite company, I guess it could have been worse...

dee said...

He's just more adorable by the day. I kept most of James books. Some of them I can still say the opening lines by heart.
What a great start to a lifelong love of reading. One of the best gifts to give your child.

hetty said...

Good to see that he enjoys his books. That one is one of my favourites too. Actually I love anything by Carle. His illustrations are great!

Jules said...

What a cutie! And we love Eric Carle at our house, too.

Teresa said...

He is such a cutie pie. I have not had a chance yet to go through my stash - but I will. Looks like you are getting a great collection so far.

眼淚 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.........................