Saturday, December 19, 2009

The weather outside is frightful.


DSC09298
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

This does not really show it, but according to the news we have already had 17 inches of snow fall.

There are only 5 things that would have made this nicer... For the snow to have fallen on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday!

I baked cookies & made a casserole for Jacob.

Tonight I hope to get cinnamon rolls ready so that I can bake them tomorrow morning.

Now I am going to go cut some fabric for a block. I might cut more, but my goal is to cut for one block.

4 comments:

Rian said...

Oooooh. Cinnamon rolls. Is there anything better? I might have to make some--I have all the ingredients...mmm...

sophie said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow. I actually told someone today that I am missing snow, at least the looking at the pretty snow from INSIDE aspect of it . . . not shoveling it, knocking it off my car and scraping the windshield, slip-sliding down the road or, on foot, on the walks. Well, you know what I mean. It just doesn't seem like almost winter around here without it.

I hope you can spend plenty of time enjoying all that snow from safely (and warmly) INSIDE.

*karendianne. said...

Pretty weather, very chilly! Sorry about that, friend. I don't suppose next week is a holiday week, ha? No. I remember that it wasn't. Maybe I can keep you company. hee! You can check on me after my treatment and make me laugh for my crazy ways!!! Your goal for fabric cutting is a good one though. Oh, and the cinnamon rolls sound great. The casserole does as well. We know how I feel about cookies - they rock!

Libby said...

Isn't the snow wonderful? It's still falling here. I think I'm going to get my white Christmas! *s*