Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The leaf melted away from the ice. During the peak, this leave was encased in ice.


The leaf melted away from the ice. During the peak, this leave was encased in ice.
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

The ice has since melted away. (Last weeked was "warm" in comparison.) They are calling for sleet/ice/snow tonight into tomorrow morning.

So I can admit that I LOVE to see trees coated in ice, right?

(This bush became icy in one section from the run off from the roof. pretty nonetheless & I wanted to take pictures of it for days - I finally succeeded the day before it all melted off. I know, I just repeated myself.)

If we get snowed/iced/sleeted in I am making stuffed shells tomorrow! (If not, I am making them on Friday. YUM.)

4 comments:

julieQ said...

What a pretty picture! It snowed here yesterday, kind of a rarity here in Texas. Happiest New Year to you and yours!

Vicki W said...

Great photo! I love ice storms too....unless we lose power and then I hate ice storms.

Miri said...

Fabulous photo!

Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

hetty said...

Very nice photo, but nothing compared to the ones that have little J in them!