Friday, December 18, 2009

gift wrap


MOV09214
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas
I guess they all prefer the paper & the boxes to the actual gift.

Although the push & go train still gets laughs. We sit opposite each other & I make the train go - it runs into Jacob who in turn giggles!

The other box holds a George Foreman grill - someone was sending a hint... Now if I had a place to store it... (Not to mention the fact that we already have a small one. But my husband is convinced that this one will be easier to clean.)

4 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Too cute. He's saying "Oh, you want this piece? That's okay mom, there's more here." :-)

hetty said...

I love this one! Saw it a couple of days ago when I went to your Flickr account. Are you sure you're getting enough fibre in his diet? LOL

Rian said...

I have never been much of a fan of babies but Jacob has stolen my heart! I just love your little vids of him. What a cutie!

Miri said...

Adorable!

Think how much more kids get out of their presents...the paper and the box and then the gift inside!