Saturday, December 05, 2009

COOKIE THIEF


COOKIE THIEF
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

What do you do when it is snowy outside? Bake? We do to. So we had a batch of chocolate chunk on the cooling rack on the dining room table.

Instead of a traditional high chair, we have a chair that is pushed up to the table so that the baby eats at the table with the family.

I set him in his chair with a couple snacks while I heated up our soup for dinner (That is why I freeze a portion of what I make!) - he stole a cookie off of the cooling rack.

Cheeky!

4 comments:

Exuberant Color said...

There has to be a cookie tester in every household, and he volunteered.

Deb H said...

Oh, & with those big sweet eyes, you just can't say no! He is SO DARN CUTE!

Patchwork Penguin said...

Smart young man :o)

When Erin was little (she is now 23) I was making Tuna Noodle Casserole and when I went for the can of tuna, it was gone. I found her in the living room sitting at her little table eating the tuna out of the can.

Aren't kids the cutest!!!

Sweet P said...

Mom . . . I'm innocent . . . really I am! What an adorable photo.