Monday, November 23, 2009

Out & About


Out & About
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Nothing to do with the photo, but I was just thinking that I hadn't thought much about dinners this week. Beyond Thanksgiving & tonight... But I am making porcupine meatballs for dinner tonight - 16 meat balls, so those will be served again tomorrow night. & we all create Thanksgiving leftovers - not to mention that my MIL will be in town, so we will probably be eating out... So I just need to decide what to eat on Wednesday night - sounds like PIZZA - out!

3 comments:

Lesly (aka Shadrach Meshach and Abednego) said...

Sorry, did you say PORCUPINE meatballs?

Rian said...

Awww, such a sweet lil face...

Del said...

That is a jump into my past - porcupine meatballs, I haven't made them in a couple decades. Waaay back in about 1948 I had to cook a full meal to qualify for a Camp Fire Girl badge. My choice was porcupine meatballs, sliced tomatoes and green beans from the garden. I don't remember dessert.
I think I'll put them on the menu sometime soon.