Thursday, November 05, 2009

Knitter for Hire?


DSC08969.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

1. Jacob needs a scarf. The local "We sell everything for babies" store does not have any scarves. Jacob has a nice fleece hat/mittens set, but he rides the bus to day care so he needs a scarf. Tweedy brown in color - nothing fancy just warm & hopefully less scratchy than the sweater that I am wearing today.

2. box + cat = boxkitty & here is Rhapsody in the Starring role. She was most delighted when that package of fabric arrived.

3. My borders are all attached, now to piece the back & wait for the binding fabric to arrive.

4. I won a blogiversary present. Thanks again Karol-Ann.

2 comments:

paula, the quilter said...

Remember your comment on the scarf on my flickr site? The scarf is a blue/brown item. I have a bit of that yarn (which is an acrylic, btw) left and there is probably enough for a wee scarf for J. Shall I?

Libby said...

I think I might just know where that blue/brown scarf lives *s* It's a dandy!