Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Since this is a quilt blog...

I have to start by stating that I did a grand total of ____ cutting last night. Can you guess the number?
Let me give you a couple hints. I worked until 4:30 instead of 3 - after getting in at 6 instead of 6:30. So I picked up my son at about 5. We went to the grocery store where we did amazingly well with keeping to the list. I got home & started dinner & laundry while my son hung out in the exersaucer. Since he was not happy with the exersaucer idea we went to his bedroom where I pulled the tearable books off of his bookshelves & placed them in an under the crib box. While my son played on this new toy:
NEW TOY! (Photo taken over the weekend right after we put it together.)
We then read 3 books while waiting for the timer to go off so that Mommy could flip the chicken. ETC!

FYI since this isn't a food blog, this is the chicken that we had last night & it was VERY good! Funny thing about it - we are not big mustard eaters, so I assumed that we did not have any & got a bottle at the store. We had some in the fridge. Just my luck. With that said, we'll be eating out chicken like this again.

Happy Blogtoberfest day 6!

7 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

Is it just me or is your little one starting to look a lot like you?

I was lucky last night, I had the night off and husband was at a meeting. I managed a full hour of cutting and sewing before I realised I was too tired to continue (I've learnt from experience not to cut or sew when weary).

Suzan said...

He is such a cutie patootie! The chicken recipe looks good. I do an easy one with mustard, honey and curry powder. Let me know if you want the recipe.

Rian said...

I don't have enough hours in the day and I neither work nor take care of a baby. I don't know how you do it. The kid is WAY CUTE, by the way. What a delightful smile!

dee said...

Not that you don't make gorgeous quilts but you can just show pictures of Jacob and I'd be happy. What a face!

hetty said...

I have no idea how much you cut last night. It seems to me that you didn't have any time at all. Jacob is getting cuter and cuter each time I see his photo!

Dara said...

Thanks for the link! Glad you liked it. : )

Jules said...

Great picture. What a cutie!