In the future, as in this weekend I hope to make an apple cake.
I want to try this one.
I will not be travelling south tomorrow because this will be clogging our roads. Nevermind, I thought they were talking about Motorcycle Bikes. :o) Oh & I officially have not touched my own bicycle since before I got pregnant!
With that talk about driving, lets hope that we do not have a marathon errand running session like we did on Monday -
After taking Jacob for a sick visit to make sure that his bug bites were in fact bug bites & nothing to worry about & then taking him to day care we were off! (I may have already forgotten some of our steps since I have had time for the agony to have worn off.)
1. Donations at Salvation Army - Baby Stuff & clothes & other miscellaneous stuff - but you can't tell by looking... Ugh.
2. Costo - where we managed to forget Formula, so we will be going back there tomorrow - kill me now. But we got fish & produce.
3. Target - gotta print those baby pictures... (& other stuff - who am I kidding - including some "retro" Fisher Price toys! YAY!)
Caveat - we like specific brands/flavors & not all stores carry all brands or flavors
4. Supermarket G - pizza shells, etc.
5. Supermarket W - produce, plain Yo Baby & Yo baby meals, etc.
6. Supermarket M - produce, pizza cheese - yes they have pizza cheese at the other markets, but I did have a caveat..., etc.
7. Supermarket T - produce, cheese, cake, etc.
then we went to pick up the baby so that we could go home & start dinner
whew that was exhausting.
Please tell me that your errand runs sound vaguely familiar... What you don't go to 4 supermarkets?