Sunday, October 25, 2009

61 - that is how many I SPY charms that I cut today! I cut everything from cowboys to helicopters, I am excited to look through my charms again when I count to see how many I have verses how many I need. (I have never figured out how to do that smartly - but then again I like to look at the pieces, so shuffling them is not that great of a hardship.) Heck right now I am not sure exactly how many I need. I am using the numbers that are given in one of those Nickel Quilts books, but I have changed the "pattern."

I also worked on a binding! I would have done more but my lap kitty did not want to move. :o)

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

I got all clever and put my cut I Spy pieces in piles of 10 -- but somehow I was always recounting anyhow. Many people sew them randomly, but when I do the hexagon ones, I laid out the whole thing and then put each row in order in a ziplock bag, which I labeled with the row number. But in the end, I'm not sure it mattered much how I laid them out.