Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The 49...


DSC08793.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

squares that I cut came directly from this pile. Mostly from the bottom. I cut the ones that were half yards or fat quarters & that did not need fussy cutting. I did not want to wrangle a large piece of fabric & I did not want to fussy cut while catching up, checking out what everyone else was up to, & eating... I think the next cuts will be from the "Pillow Panel" type prints. (aka easy fussy cutting.)

I am hunkering down at work today... Today my supervisor is off - so what was the point of staying home? :o)

BTW It's Blogtober 21st! & I have barely had to dip into my "blog fodder" list.

2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Yeah, a nice big stack. Love it!

hetty said...

When the cat's away...... Hmmmm, a blog fodder list? That's a good idea. I am running out of stuff to write. Happy cutting!