Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Are you ready

I know which quilt I will show case - I think. (It won't be anything new....)

BTW I am an idiot, I can not for the life of me figure out how to get the code - so I posted a "photo" of the thingy. (I did the Control-A, etc. I only captured the last line of the code - 3 times.)

I'm gonna meet one of my Peeps (she used to have a blog now she is just a reader) for dinner Friday night at an Italian place near my LQS. I am excited!

How cool am I to have gone from the very technical term - Thingy to the old school cool term peeps.

Let me return to my tea. (I am not even cool enough to drink coffee/latte/cappuchino, etc.)


5 comments:

paula, the quilter said...

Put your cursor into the box with the code but DO NOT highlight anything. Then do the Cntrl A to highlight everything then Cntrl C to copy. You probably have just the last line highlighted. HTH

Carin said...

You make me laugh!

*karendianne. said...

You're cool enough to crack me up though. I tell you that all the time and you know it, too!

Mama Koch said...

You're cool enough to be friends with US!

Hey...I'm smart enough to make sun tea....does that count?

andsewitis Holly said...

Looks like that's what I'm turning into - a person who used to have a blog but is now only a reader. Time - is my problem and I would much rather read than post myself. I love your baby and recipe posts and other random thoughts. In my book a quilt blog doesn't have to be strictly about quilts. The other stuff is interesting too.