Monday, August 10, 2009

On my design wall.


DSC08535.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

I am still working on this oldie. I would be so much happier if i were farther along, but alas...
In the book where I got the pattern, the instructions call for 3 yards of background (light blue), so I got three 1 yard cuts, since I like scrappy. Well it is a good thing because I needed closer to 3.5 yards. So the 1/2 yard that I purchased yesterday will not look out of place when I mix it in.

I hope by next week to have all squares, not all triangles... Now I hope that I don't get paralyzed by the "Do I cut & sew the light blues or do I start to sew the big triangles?" question...

2 comments:

Brenda said...

LOL!! Or the other question - "Should I work on this or go outside?" that is the one that gets me....

Carin said...

I think its going to look great! I always put off anything that means cutting triangles LOL!