Sunday, August 02, 2009

In town


DSC08375.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

McIrish Annie was in the Baltimore/Washington area to watch some baseball, so the "calico" family went into Baltimore for a bite to eat. & some much needed advice on family vacations. :o) It was great to meet Ann in person! I can't wait for her to come back so that we can hit some quilt shops. With some luck if/when I get up to New York for some in-law time, I might just keep on going into Connecticut.

BTW they were the ONLY Boston fans not wearing Boston garb! I thought we were in Boston!

5 comments:

McIrish Annie said...

Dandylion, it was sooo great to meet you, your superdad/hubby Michael and of course, the "calico kitten" who is just tooo cute for words. hope we can do it again really soon.

Libby said...

Oh what fun!!!!! Try to hold your trip to NY for a month . . . . I'll be in New England by then. I would love to meet you both in CT.

Quiltluver said...

Hi, I've enjoyed reading your blog for some time now. I know you like cat quilts and thought you might like to see the Halloween cat quilt I'm making at http://quiltluver.blogspot.com/
Take care, Karen

Carin said...

I hope you enjoy your time in Boston :O)

Kathie said...

wish I would have know we were in Baltimore this weekend, my DH and DD went to the game Saturday night. our other DD didn't want to go so we went shopping!
Loved seeing the BA's at the BMA or MHS
had a great time at the aquarium bet Jacob will love that too.
Kathie