Friday, August 21, 2009

IBOL


DSC08556.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Not sure what I am talking about... well I first heard about it through Jan's blog Bemused.
I believe the URL for you to get more information is IBOL.wordpress.com

Anyway, my box was sent earlier this week. If nothing else, I have stash - stash enough to share. I may even be sharing with you soon - yes, I am doing another sort. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular (colors & novelty images/letters needed for an ABC project)- I may be able to help. I am even going through the cat stash, apparently I can have too many cat fabrics.

The next post shows my IBOL box before I got a chance to stuff it.

3 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Amy, I do have a need. For real. I'm wanting to do an I Spy quilt for the lady that was Mentor. She has a grandchild born prematurely (invitro fertilization twins) and hasn't developed well. So I wanted to do this for her to give to him. I need 6" slices of novelties. That would be great.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Woo Hoo - another bundle on its way ... I suspect he's going to get waaaaaay more bundles than he first imagined! That's VERY cool.

Best wishes on your sort ~ b&w kitties would be on my list IF you have any you're not continuing to stash.

:-)

Greenmare said...

I'm still totally enjoying the reds you so very kindly sent me! I think of you each time I use some of them, because believe it or not, I can tell them from my own reds!