Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help! or Free to a good home

My cat had kittens...

Not that cat, she is a spay & the boy that she lives with is a neuter.

I'm talking about the cat that lives in my stash.

You may recall that I mentioned that I was going to go through my stash again - including the cats. Well I did just that & these are the ones that were culled by gut instinct.

DSC08636.JPG The big cat!
DSC08637.JPG 4 of her kittens.

This is what I got done last night, I am going to continue to divide the pile of cat into kittens. Each piece is roughly 1/4 of a fat quarter, so I am going to be giving away kitten bags. There may also be a bag of fat quarters & there may be a couple bags with "yardage" instead. I have a coordinated set that I will keep together as an example. But what you get will probably be random...

If you want to provide a good home to one of my kittens let me know. If you really really want a coordinated set in pink let me know that as well.

Oh & there is one "not cat" bag that has among other things some black, white & yellow fabrics.

I may also have a generic I SPY bag or two available by the end of the weekend as well.

Let me know...

Have a good weekend.

15 comments:

martha said...

HI Amy- I love pink if you want to send some pink kittens my way~

*karendianne. said...

All those kitties! :)

miniaturequilter said...

OOO, I'd love the I-spy or not cat bag!! I am making my little one another I-spy quilt, so I am always on the look out for more novelty fabric.

Sweet P said...

My DIL and mom love cats. I'd love a kitten. I promise it will go to a great home, or two.

PS: I read all your posts and seldom comment. I have to tell you though your little one is adorable and is growing up fast.

Della said...

Of course I want a kitten. LOL I don't know any better. Only have a few dozen here myself. Have never been able to walk away from a cat fabric. Am making an "I Spy" for my youngest granddaughter so any fabric would be nice.

Michele said...

I'm a sucker for kittens (who isn't?). Also a sucker for little bitty scraps!

Finn said...

Hi Amy, not sure what Ebby will think, but I'd love to give a home to any unwanted kittens or otherwise(stuff).Who had a clue you had so many hidden in your stash??? Hugs, Finn

Carin said...

I can't pass up a kitten, let me know if they haven't been all snatched up.

Mama Spark said...

Me me, pick MEEEE. I have 5 cats but would be willing to take more.

Martha said...

Hi there! I'd love to have some
I-spy fabrics. How generous of you to share your stash. Thanks!

mtower@bellsouth.net

Greenmare said...

oh my gosh! count me in! I lovce cat fabrics, and I- spy, and shoot, I need black and white and yellow in my stash! help! which should I put down my name for??? Fabric kind of makes me crazy, in case you didn't notice?

Sharon said...

Oh, I'd love to take one of the kittens off your hands. I too love cat fabrics and I want to make an all-cat quilt. I could use a few more fabrics! Thanks!

Chocolate Cat said...

I would be very happy to give some of your kittens a good home! Not something I have a lot (if any)of in my stash.

hetty said...

I'm a little behind in my blog reading. Just couldn't believe that you are giving away kittens! I would love one or anything else you have that needs a good home! Is this a contest? I hope I am not being greedy. I just won some fabric from another blogger's site! Please count me in if I am not too late!

SewCalGal said...

I love your cat had kittens perspective and your approach to sharing. What a great idea.

I too love cats and kittens. And your kind is the absolue best.

I also like the idea of I spy. And I'be happy to help pay postage, should you have any cat or kitten fabric left that you want to find a good home for. I'd definitely ensure that it found its way to get into a charity quilt for kids.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com