Monday, August 24, 2009

Even more loot from the longarmer

The last of 3 quilts & YES! I made it three weeks for posting. (I thought for sure that they would all be posted on the same day - I am kind of proud of myself for waiting.)

DSC08503.JPG Surf & sand - a very matchy-matchy quilt. I used an Atkinson Designs pattern. (It might be called birthday presents, but that could be completely made up be me.)
DSC08504.JPG Even the back matches! (I found the back after I pieced the top or that trellis fabric would have been the border...)
DSC08505.JPG A crumpled shady shot...

9 comments:

Carin said...

Beautiful quilt!

*karendianne. said...

Ohhhh, I'm loving this one. You're really making the rest of us look like lazy daises!

Vicki W said...

Very nice. I love the colors in this one.

dee said...

One of my favorite color combinations. Just so pretty. Love that fabric and the pattern. Lovely, Amy.

Ruth's Place said...

Oh!! That is stunning!

hetty said...

Just beautiful! I love that colour combination!

Lisa D. said...

That Surf and Sand quilt is just so beautiful!

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous! So elegant -- beautiful colours!

Rose Marie said...

This fabric is one that I missed out on buying .... love your quilt and I am drooling ....