Friday, August 07, 2009

cat pin cushion


cat pincushion
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Since a couple people mentioned having a hard time putting a pin in the cat in the pin cushion that I shared the other day, I decided to share this pin cushion again. I actually have two of these. It is based upon the chicken pin cushion - the orientation is changed, one of those ears is a beak when this is a chicken. (The front of the cat is the side of the chicken.) As you can see, I use it, but I try to only put pins in the back side - yes, there is a tail back there...

4 comments:

hetty said...

Great pincushion! I have a chicken like that. Think I should take that pattern and make myself a cat.

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a cute and original pincushion!

Carin said...

You are so clever what a cute idea I like the cat tons better than the chickens.

The Quilting Pirate said...

Adorable! I see myself making a few of these...do you need another one? :)