Saturday, July 18, 2009

He loved looking at the water


He loved looking at the water
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

One of the things that I wanted to do while in Portland was to drive through the Columbia River Gorge. We did that! This photo was taken at Shepperd's Dell. (I did not plan on buying the new jacket...) I thought that only a few of us were taking the journey at this point in the day. Apparently most people take the main highway & only see Multnomah Falls. We could have "sold" our parking spot after eating at the restaurant, but we had yet to see the falls.

Nothing to do with the photo, but I can almost be called a journeywoman electrician, I changed the ballast in our flourescent light fixture! That was my excitement for the day. (Oh & I baked a cake for a BBQ that we are going to tomorrow.)

No comments: