Friday, June 05, 2009

Quilt show this weekend

I am going to a quilt show tomorrow (Jacob is staying home with daddy) with a friend for her birthday. It is in Chantilly, Virginia at the Dulles Expo Center. It is a local show, but it rivals a national show & has always been worth going to see.
Quilters Unlimited of Northern Virginia.
Bonnie Hunter of quiltville will be teaching, but I haven't taken a class, nor have I thought about taking a class in years... (Based on the previous post, I have enough already without adding to it...)

4 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Can't wait to see the pics. You're always so cool about that.

Emi_Shimosato said...

OH!!! I also enjoyed the quilt show today! It was great as usual ;D If I knew your plan earlier, I could meet you~~~!!!! TOO BAD! :(

Shellie said...

I caught the show on Saturday as well with my two daughters. I think I actually passed you twice but wasn't absolutely sure if it was you so I didn't say anything.

As usual, they put on a very nice show.

Shellie said...

I caught the show on Saturday as well with my two daughters. I think I actually passed you twice but wasn't absolutely sure if it was you so I didn't say anything.

As usual, they put on a very nice show.