Monday, June 29, 2009

One finish deserves one start


DSC07741.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

So I am playing a game with myself, "Finish something old-ish, astart something new-ish."

I finished a Kaffe charm quilt (Photo will be in a separate post shortly.) now I get to start an I SPY coin quilt.

This is not technically "new" since I have been collecting images & trimming fabric for is for a long while. (It morphed from a different pattern.) I did only "recently" decide to turn it into a coin quilt & I did only recenlt pare down the pile into 224 pieces.

I Spy is my "series." My series will be interspersed with a lot of "gee that has been in my stash for quite some time" & "Gee I'm not 'feeling' Kaffe anymore, maybe I should do something with my Kaffe fabrics now..."

So this is what is on my design wall right now & I am happy with that. (I am also happy to report that since I took this snapshot, I have turned the twosies into foursies!)

No comments: