Monday, June 15, 2009

Achoo!

A summer cold me be the worst illness ever... & for mine, I can only thank my son. So I have not done any sewing for a good week! I would have sewed on my Kaffe quilt - just so I can be done with it & because it is just past half way done on the blocks in my sewing machine!
It is an old-ish quilt from my stash, which is a good thing & it sure will feel good to have it done.
(I'm kind of making myself work on something old-er along with the newish stuff that I want to do.) At any rate, I completely forgot to take a picture of the Kaffe Quilt.
Meanwhile, I did not go to a local show this past weekend, but I did go to one the previous weekend... I uploaded more than 100 photos on me flickr, but I am not sure which ones I want to post or why...
We went to the Pick your own farm again, boy was that on the radar for everyone to do! The fields were pretty full of people. We got twice as many peas as we had gotten the previous time, but they were harder to find & it must have taken 3 times the amount of time to shell them. Once I did I steamed & pureed them along with a sweet potato & a rutabega for the baby. (He had rutabega for dinner & loved it!)

3 comments:

Miri said...

Hope you feel better soon-summer colds are definitely the pits!

Our computer woes are hopefully behind us...I was getting very tired of it all.

Imagine this:I just wrote my 100th post! I remember you commented on my very first or maybe second post! and I'm having a mini-quilt/pillow giveaway! :)

jovaliquilts said...

Oh, bummer! Hope you feel better soon. Kids bring home every illness, so after awhile you'll have had everything and won't get sick anymore!

Threads and thoughts said...

I hope you feel better soon. And I hope your son too!
Edith