Monday, May 11, 2009

Portland - again...

I know this subject is getting old, but I just had to give a shout out to Cher! Her idea of driving through the Columbia Gorge on the way to Sisters is perfect! You see, we are not super hikers. We (at least I) am a reveler in nature, I love to see what mother nature has created & I am willing to walk a mile or 2 to get to it... So all along, I only planned on hiking up to the bridge... This never had been an all day extravaganza, although I do plan on taking the scenic route & stopping along the way as my fancy allows...

This all means that we will arrive in Bend a little later, but that is o.k., I had only planned on visiting the High Desert Museum & missing out on that is o.k. in the grans scheme of things.

Thanks again for the awesome idea Cher!

1 comment:

cindyquiltsOR said...

I am so glad Cher was able to 'show you another way' ...

I tend to tell people I live in heaven. I am an hour or less from year round ski slopes, barely an hour to the beach, wonderful gardens, blah, blah, blah.

You will be sleeping over BLOCKS from where I live!