Monday, May 11, 2009

eating


eating
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas
Another awesome video... :o)

No, he is not feeding himself yet, he only thinks he can.

You see, I was reading on baby feeding & saw that I should allow him to hold a spoon while feed in him - helping him to make connections. One thing led to another, I grabbed the camera & here is where it ended... :o)

BTW Turquoise strap - new "over shorts" - so CUTE! (The bib is on backwards, because the front was already filthy!)

Do you see my Kaffe quilt on the wall in the distance, nice...

5 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Adorable!!! I remember giving my kids a spoon for each hand (because they'd hold one and grab mine with their free hand), and there were times we ended up with 3 spoons in the mouth at once...

dee said...

So much fun-when the time is right try a small bowl of spaghetti and keep the camera right next to you.
Makes for great laughs.

*karendianne. said...

OMG soooo cuteamous and I must say I love hearing your voice!!! The quilt? Okay, yes I see that but when Jacob is in the picture I just can't see much else!

hetty said...

Very adorable! Brings back memories!

Jessica said...

george and I loved watching the video!!