Friday, May 15, 2009

background

Jacob uses cloth diapers, so I am only buying disposeable for this trip - I am shipping them, so that I don't have to lug/pack them. Otherwise, I would be shopping on the other end. Which BTW is a great idea.

Ready for another list:
Things for me to bring on the plane for me (the adults)
camera, batteries, cord
laptop, cord
ipod, cord
book
prepared applique block with sewing kit
extra shirt (for each of us)
water bottles - empty until after the screening
powdered drink mix for the hubby
lip balm
lotion
photocopy of Jacob's birth certificate
pocketbook with regular pocketbook stuff
snacks
I mentioned is before, but the baby wrap

I will be puching the click & go stroller with the car seat up to the gate (I need to get a luggage strap for that click & go stroller...)

Am I missing anything?

2 comments:

Mama Koch said...

Don't forget the baby!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

You ARE bringing the original birth certificate as well, aren't you? Photocopies aren't accepted -they need to have the seal on them. An extra small blanket that you can roll into a comfy arm pillow while nursing him is also handy and can do double duty as a blanket if needed. Cheers!