Friday, April 03, 2009

update

So Jacob looks deceptivetly good according to the Gastroenterologist. He said, that Jacob is in proportion (He is off the curve in weight & length) & has pretty skin - no blemishes/rashes, which are common with the spit up...

After the appointment, we took him for lab work (Blood, urine & stool) so that we can hopefully get some answers in a couple weeks.

& he has a new Rx to help with the spit-up.

Other than that, he is still happy, active, cooing, grasping, eating, etc.

Lancaster is this weekend & my attendance will depend on how quickly I get my cleaning done...
I was also wanting to go see the Cherry Blossoms with Jacob, but the rain has probably made them into a big mess & he does not need to be out in the rain. (It has rained during the Lancaster show 95% of the time that I have attended, so no suprises there.)

Anyone want to come over & clean my refrigerator?

4 comments:

Morah said...

UGH! Clean the refridgerator!!!!!!!!!!I'm in Passover mode this weekend. Not in the mood at all............

Tanya said...

I think no matter what the baby is doing, parents and grandparents worry and compare. Jacob sounds like he is happy and healthy and has caring parents and what more does he need!

Kay said...

This sounds encouraging, Amy. I hope it sets your mind at rest a bit. Also hope the trip to Lancaster works out.

Sheridan said...

Sounds like he is doing well. Great news, Amy!