Wednesday, April 22, 2009

remiss


DSC07029.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Seems I am a bit remiss about the cats on "The Calico Cat" blog... Here is my little man cat being just as helpful as he can be. As you can see this was in the middle of the great pile-up. By the end of the exercise, he was on the pillow & only once did he get almost squashed by falling quilts.

I am getting a quilt ladder (soon - this weekend!) So some of my quilts are out waiting to be displayed. I also think that I will replace "Plain Spoken" even though I just hug it on the wall. (I want a bigger quilt up there.) So my Kaffe Fassett is out while I think about putting that one up, its nice & springy. A few others are out - waiting for me to get a round to putting them awway...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

A perfect kitty spot -- atop a lovely stack of beautiful quilts!

Mary said...

What a pretty stack of quilts. I need to get Keith to had a rod or two - we've only been here a year now - I think it's time to get some things on the walls.

Taryn said...

I love your pile of quilts! It's like a stack of gems.