Tuesday, April 28, 2009

more for my recent past...

So while we walked to the fairgrounds to see the quilt show, we walked through the mall on our way home... (Avoiding a bit of a hill. But we also avoided the ice cream shop in the mall.) As we departed, lookie what we saw...
DSC07146.JPG
Not sure what you are looking at?
DSC07147.JPG
just a momma getting ready to have her babies...
I can not wait to take Jacob for walks when the babies are hatching/hatched... He likes to look at the geese...

Any bets on whether or not those goslings will be born to shop?
The wall in the background = the mall! I think that they are federally protected - it is illegal to harrass them, so where ever they set up house is where they are - including the mall!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I think they're protected almost everywhere. Do you have any idea how long the goose has been there?

*karendianne. said...

Oh my! How neat.

"Honk, Honk, Honk"

Magical Flight Patterns and Hugs, *karendianne.

YankeeQuilter said...

The campus where I once worked has loads of geese. Once one chased me across the parking lot, into the parking garage and almost to the door of my car! I have no idea what I did to make him/her so angry! They are pretty big close up...