Friday, March 27, 2009

This is "my" rainbow cake

0327090658.jpg
"My" in the sense that this is the one that I like... The one that I blogged about the other day.
The one that you can (only) buy in a Kosher bakery in Baltimore. It is sold in the shape of a loaf, this is one slice - take from my lunch bag. (It is sitting on my desk at work, where you can almost see the cough drops in the distance - because yes, I have another cold...)

The candy bits on the side, do you call them sprinkles or jimmies (or hundreds and thousands)?

4 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Ohhh Yummy! I'm wanting some. Yes indeed.

Not Lucy said...

I like the layered look and I wish I could have a taste - maybe someday I will get out that way and can find a slice, or a whole cake!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Wish I had THAT on my desk! Yummmmmmm....

Cher said...

looks quite yummy...hope you enjoyed tasting despite the cold.