Sunday, March 08, 2009

comments

Pat just had a "rant" about word verification. (I do believe that in my 3+ years of blogging that i had a similar rant once upon a time ago.)

My current "peeve" with blogger is that when the blog owner chooses to have the comments embedded below the post, I can not leave a comment! I type in the word verification & then NOTHING! No error, no waiting, no nothing! As a matter of fact I had that/this very conversation not to long ago with MamaSpark. (After have sent her an e-mail instead of leaving a comment...)

Not that I am asking anyone to change their settings or anything, but did figure out how to "fix it." (Other people may be experiencing my problem & not leaving you comments as a consequence....)

Just another rambling from my brain.

Is anyone else having this problem?

(Just a tidbit of trivia, I have a yahoo e-mail account & I don't get a lot of spam - maybe 1 a week - but I don't have word verification... How can that be? I attribute it to the fact that I don't allow anonymouse (I know that tha tis spelled incorrectly) comments...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I went back and looked at my settings after you told me about not being able to post a comment. I had it as "pop up" and now I've saved it as full screen. Do you think this will fix it?

sophie said...

Uh oh. I just changed the settings on the block lotto blog to work that way because I thought it would be more beginner blogger friendly. Am I now actually creating a barrier for beginner bloggers (and everyone else?)