Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Things come 'round full circle

As most of if not all of you know, yesterday was a Federal Holiday in the US. So I had the day off.
I needed to get instant tea for my husband & Ipod accessories for my Valentines present, so I went to Wal-Mart. (There I said it...) Jacob likes to be pushed in the stroller & stores are o.k. places to stroll in.

While there, I got some Slim Fast bars to snack on. I like the peanut butter ones.

I am checking out & the register would not allow the cashier to sell me one of the boxes. I think nothing of it & carry on...

So I am now reading blogs & Dorothy posted about peanut butter... I hadn't put 2 & 2 together until reading her post.

Now I have one truely good thing to say about Wal-Mart.

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for the one good thing.

cindyquiltsOR said...

I am just glad their computer was programmed to know which bars to sell and which ones not. Which makes me wonder: why didn't they just pull them off the shelf?

Wally World is one of my fave stores tho ... close by and affordable on my budget.

NOT the place to buy fabric, perfectly fine for the batting and notions tho!