Monday, February 23, 2009

smiles all around

And not just from the Oscar winners (not that I even came close to seeing any of that telecast, they tell me what I want to know really quickly on the internet... thank you very much. I watched Nancy Drew instead. Retro Television Network - you make me smile...)

Nope, Jacob's smile has finally been caught on film! (o.k. digital...)
DSC06282.JPG
DSC06281.JPG
&
Tummy time isn't so bad any more...
DSC06286.JPG
Because I have a star on my bum!
DSC06287.JPG
(Look at him looking up at me taking hs picture...)
or because I can still find my thumb
DSC06283.JPG
While smiling no less...
(Hopefully those smiles are out in full force this after noon while we are at the JCP photo studio.)

20 comments:

Suzan said...

Too cute!!

jovaliquilts said...

Absolutely adorable! Hope he smiles for you this afternoon. :)

Melinda said...

Great smile and great photos.

Ruth's Place said...

So very sweet! What a great smile.

Libby said...

Just darling *s*

Catherine said...

What a great set of photographs!!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Priceless ~ absolutely priceless!!

Mama Koch said...

Such a cutie! He's growing so fast!

Lisa Boyer said...

What a sweetie. Adorable smile and love the red hair, too!

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Jacob is just adorable!! I have been following your photos of him and he is growing so fast. My Jacob is almost 18 years old and I it was just like last year he was a newborn.

Greenmare said...

oh what a smiley little kitten!!! soooooooooooooo CUTE!

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh he is so cute! I can't believe he has grown so much already.

Rachel said...

He is darling!


Rachel
www.rachelcox.blogspot.com

Kay said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Ms. Jan said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. He's getting so big, Amy!!

Sweet P said...

He is a gorgeous young man!

Linda said...

What a cutiepatootie! Great photos.
Lurking Linda

*karendianne. said...

Oh my goodness gracious he's so cute...and with a star on his little bum. How cuteeeeee!!!!

Tanya said...

What a sweety. I hope Jacob was cooperative during the photo shoot at JCP.

Jody said...

Oh my, he's so perfect!!!!