Friday, February 13, 2009

Mother's Helper

Mother's Helper

This one follows me around (she always has) especially when I am caring for Jacob. So she is my "Mother's Helper." She helps so much that she knocked over the "frogifier" the other day. You see, I hold Jacob up so that he can look in the mirror - she needed to know what was going on!

Do you see "Dapper Dan" & his "dress me up" girlfriend? (I can't remember her name.) I can't wait for Jacob to play with them. I have fond memories of playing with those button, snap, buckle, zip, & tie toys! (I need to find some lace up cards - I remember those too.)

When I am changing his diaper, she is on the edge of his crib - seriously wanting to be petted. (She nipped Michael this morning letting him know that she wanted to be petted.) My little attention hog!

Speaking of Michael he took some photos yesterday, but I forgot to download them. The contrived ones of Jacob & the boy kitty are cute... Michael will undoubtedly send one to him mother to get a rise out of her. (Just lies to her about how we are caring for Jacob.)

6 comments:

Lisa K. said...

Love the froggifier. I just registered for a penguifier!

Um, I think her name is Dressy Bessy.

Lisa K. said...

Love the froggifier. I just registered for a penguifier!

Um, I think her name is Dressy Bessy.

debby said...

Thanks for reminding me of the good times I had with my Dressy Bessy and Dapper Dan dolls. I haven't thought about them for a few decades, at least.

Chocolate Cat said...

I need to know - what is a 'froggifier'??? Love your mothers helper, I have a computer helper at the moment which makes for hard typing!

Libby said...

Oh poor Grandma . . . you shouldn't tease her so *s*

Jeanne said...

I'm having an awful time getting around and catching up on blog reading :(
How's the back-to-work adjustment coming along?
Jeanne