Sunday, February 22, 2009

Local?

DSC06276.JPG
The locals probably know it, but one of our local fabric stores, G-Street fabrics, regularly hangs quilts around the shop. All of these & many more are by one quilter, N. Feve. I need to go back to get shots of the other quilts - my camera batteries died before I finished. The one good thing about that - I now have fresh batteries for Mid-Atlantic!

Here is a shot from my anniversary:
DSC06250.JPG
Memorized!

Oh & I so can not wait to upload today's photos - I caught a real honest to goodness smile!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy belated anniversary! Wow -- this was a year to cherish in your family history! :)
Love the pics of Jacob -- he's such a bright-eyed perky little guy!
Jeanne

Greenmare said...

happy anniversary! Calico kitten is sure growing!!!!

Michael5000 said...

Heh heh, Calico Kitten....

Memorized, or Mesmerized? Or both!