Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fatherly Photography

So I told my husband to take some pictures of his son.
DSC06145.JPG
I'm pretty sure his first thought was, "grab the cat." (Not instructing my son to grab the cat, rather that he should grab the cat for the photography session.)
DSC06152.JPG
My favorite from their photgraphy session.
DSC06156.JPG
The boys went to the mall & Jacob got a Nut Brown Hare to go with his book. In case you are wondering all Hebrew books are "backwards" including the artwork. & We have a few Nut Brown Hare books & other Sam McBratney books.

4 comments:

Exuberant Color said...

Cute pictures, cute baby.

Libby said...

Darling pics.

I love learning that illustrations as well as text are right to left in Hebrew. It's good to find out something new every day *s*

The Calico Quilter said...

Darling picture of Jacob in his stroller with all his loot. I get it that Hebrew is read right to left, but why reverse the pictures too? I don't find that I "scan" a picture the same way as printed text, I just look at it, kind of from the center or main point of interest out to the edges. Or maybe it's just me.

woof nanny said...

omg, they're the same size!