Wednesday, January 07, 2009

rolling over


rolling over
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Jacob dislikes tummy time so much that e rolls over! (He has been rolling over since he was about 4 weeks old!) My MIL was in disbelief until she saw it for her own eyes. He can only roll over 2 or 3 times, because he is fueled by anger!

(My advice to new mommies - 2 words dressing gown. Those are Jacob's main articles of clothing while we are home - easy access to the diaper & only 2 flailing limbs to work with! No snaps... I could go on, but Jacob needs to be flipped back onto his tummy.)

BTW The "quilt" was mine as a baby. It was pre-quilted & stamped with a Bambi cross-stitch pattern. My mother also did a wall hanging in the Bambi theme that had my name, & vital statistics.

4 comments:

Jeri said...

Jacob is so cute! I totally love it that he's using your baby quilt...

Deb H said...

That is truly amazing! Watch out, he may be walking at 6 months!

Tanya said...

Looks like he'll get Mommy's red hair though.

Chocolate Cat said...

Jacob is such a beautiful baby.