Sunday, January 25, 2009

Is it obvious?


DSC06055.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Well it might not be obvious, but my baby joins me in the bathroom while I shower. & he really likes his purple towel. So much so that when we wash the towel if it is not replaced, he gives you a "look." He has also been known to just go in to the bathroom & sits on his purple towel. This was one of those times, so I grabbed the camera to record this bit of cat history. (No, he does not like the cat bath, nor does he like to get wet...)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

The look on his face is priceless!! Lester likes to be in the bathroom when I shower -- I think he likes the hot humid air!

Chocolate Cat said...

Growing up we had a cat that sat on the edge of the bath while you were in it! We often have a cat sit outside the shower to wait for us!!!

Ann Ferguson said...

My big cat,Dusty, also likes to sit in exactly the same place as yours when I wash my face before bed. He's been bad today- killed a bird and now lies purring in my lap...
Ann.