Monday, December 29, 2008

Still one of my favorites


DSC05796.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

So I got my photos from flickr. Most of them are very nice, but the ones where I edited them in picnik - most are not so nice. Where you add words, depending on where you place them, they get cut off... (90%of mine got cut off - & based upon how they look online, they look like they should have been fine...) On the other hand, when I did this kind of edit, they turned out just fine.

Also, (I kind of knew this before, but...) I just figured out that the baby room/stewdio combination is not the greatest. Right now Jacob is "napping" (not crying) in his crib, so I dare not go in to pull my black & white prints out... (No excuses for not working on binding...)

8 comments:

Kay said...

Very serious contemplation going on there--

Suzan said...

What a beautiful shot! He is just gorgeous!!

Libby said...

*sweet*

You'll find a balance soon enough . . . no need to hurry *s*

Dianne said...

What. A. Sweetiepie. !!!

Pulling fabrics can wait. I'd probably be sitting in his room gazing in adoration!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I used to sit and watch mine breathe... I agree, you will end up changing the logistics, but all in good time!

mamaspark said...

So angelic! Happy Holidays to you and the family!

McIrish Annie said...

He is sooo beautiful. I'm sure before long you will be "sharing" that room without any trouble.

martha said...

awwwww so sweet.