Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Now where is...


DSC05922.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

The girl cat?

I'm not sure where she is but just minute ago, all 3 of them were on my lap.

It may not be completely obvious, but the cat is completely asleep with the baby resting on his body. (The arm stretched out is the clue to the sound asleep kitty.)

I can't believe that it is 11:30, I have been running in every direction for almost 3 hours getting everyone but momma fed, a baby bathed & clothed, etc. all of this is quite new for a gal who doesn't wear make-up or blow dry her hair... I am used to my morning routine taking about 30 minutes...

I culled some more fabric from my stash - & you cant tell! My next goal is too look at my black & whites, so that when my sewing machine is back from repairs, I might be ready to fill a minute or two here & there. (I felt like I could have sewn once or twice so far & I actually did a bit of hand applique...)

13 comments:

julieQ said...

What a precious picture! I know what you mean, your whole routine and whole life changes when baby enters your life. Enjoy!!

Vicki W said...

What a peaceful photo!

Exuberant Color said...

It sounds like the kitties have adjusted well to another warm body in the house. Cute picture.

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Love all the baby pictures. It seems like just yesterday I was doing all the things you are doing now and my babies are 27 and 30! I especially loved the bath picture-that's how I bathed my kids in the sink.

teodo said...

A mom with her daughter and her cat..............A wonderful pic.
ciao ciao

cindyquiltsOR said...

What a sweet picture.

YOU look happy, even if exhausted (three hours and not fed) and frustrated (I know you want to sew).

Will we see a picture of the guys together soon? How is Dad adjusting?

Best Wishes, Cindy

BetsyE said...

too cute!

Ruth's Place said...

Fabulous picture!

I'm impressed you've gotten any sewing at all done.

*karendianne. said...

Oh Amy, what sweetness here. I just want to whisper sweet nothings to baby and kitty! Good, good kitty.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Don't worry ~ the fabrics will wait for you! (mine waited over 20 years...)

McIrish Annie said...

that a gir1! fit in that sewing wherever you can.. I remember days of not getting out of my jammies til just before hubby got home from work. babies take up lots of time!

Hope you are enjoying your time at home.

Jeri said...

OMG - Amy - I had been away from the blogosphere and had no idea you had a baby!!!! many many congrats and best wishes to you and your hubby for your lovely precious son.

By the way, my cat was my best caregiver of my kids - she would come find me if the baby cried and so often slept under their crib, as if guarding him as her own.

You have many beautiful times ahead of you!

Tanya said...

A fluffy, furry pillow! Good training!